Effective Management For New Managers
Bali – Indonesia : Ramada Bintang Bali Kuta or Hotel The Rani Kuta or Hotel Harris Kuta
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
The program will cover the specific problems that many people have in assuming a managerial role, using real examples that are relevant to the participants. It will explain and document the practices of the effective manager & leader. It will show participants how to manage & lead a group of people for maximum effectiveness, how to delegate intelligently and how to motivate staff to peak performance. After attending participants will be better able to:
- Nurture a “management” attitude
- Interact with peers, superiors and external stakeholders
- Manage self & time
- Manage their work,
- Manage subordinate
- Solve problems and make decisions
- The concept of effective management : the role of a manager, management processes, keys to effective management
- Managing self & time : self analysis, personal development, transition into a managerial position, managing time, priorities, pressures and stress.
- Effective planning & organizing : intro to strategic planning, operational planning, task planning, organizing people & resources
- Selecting the right people : analyzing application letters & CV-s, selection interview techniques
- Creating, motivating and leading teams towards optimal performance : leadership skills, team analysis, creating a solid team, team communication, motivating people, handling conflicts.
- Managing people performance: performance planning, performance monitoring & control, performance appraisals
- Problem solving & decision making : problem definition, problem labeling, root cause analysis, pinpointing alternative solutions, choosing the right solution
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies
This program is for those who are about to be promoted and those who have just been promoted into managerial positions.
US$ 2250.- per person, net into our account
Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
If you wish to register your participation, kindly use the form below