Effective Management For Secretaries, PA-s & Administrators
5 (five) days
10 – 14 June 2019
Sun Island Hotel Kuta Bali – Indonesia or similar
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
The program is meant for Secretaries, Personal Assistants and other administrative personnel who wish to further develop their management skills.
After attending participants will be better able to:
- Handle people and assignments independently, with minimal supervision
- Make decisions confidently and take the right course of action
- Negotiate win-win agreements inside and outside your company
- Formulate short-, medium- and long-term plans
- Build an alliance between you and your superior
- The concept of effective management
- Managing self, time, priorities, pressures and stress
- Effective planning, scheduling and organizing
- Event management
- Effective delegation
- Effective communication & presentation
- Effective motivation
- Effective negotiation
- Effective handling of conflicts.
- Problem solving & decision making
LEARNING METHODOLOGY A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
This program is for Secretaries, PA-s and other Support & Administrative Staff who need to enhance their managerial knowledge & skills to improve their performance and prepare themselves for managerial positions.
- US$ 2250.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.