Fraud Risk Management
5 (five) days
- 13 – 17 February 2017
- 29 May – 02 June 2017
- 20 – 24 November 2017
Sun Island Hotel Kuta Bali – Indonesia
Building an effective fraud risk management program requires solid understanding of how and why fraud is perpetrated. Discuss the components of a fraudulent act, different types of fraud schemes and the impact fraud has on organizations. Also, analyze why individuals commit fraud and why the threat of punishment alone doesn’t deter potential fraudsters. The risk of fraud is just one of the many types of risks to be managed by an organization. But to let this risk fall out of focus can bring catastrophic results. This course will provide an overview on risk management frameworks and will introduce the concept of fraud risk, including the factors that influence it. You will also learn about why businesses should manage fraud risk; who within the organization is responsible for this task and how fraud risk management can increase the corporate values.
- The concept of effective fraud risk management
- Conducting a fraud risk audit
- Developing fraud detection and prevention strategies &plans
- and practices effectively and efficiently
- Developing fraud detection and prevention policies, programs, plans
- How to detect fraud practices effectively and efficiently
- Creating fraud risk management values for the organization
- Understand the Three Lines of Defense concept
- Understand how to advance oversight function in the organization
- Integrating risk assessment with Internal Control in the organization
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of fraud audit programs/projects
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
- Directors, General Managers
- CFO-s and Finance Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Division Managers, Department Managers, Project Managers, Branch Managers
- SME Business Owners
- All those who are groomed for above positions and who are interested to sharpen and broaden their knowledge & skills in managing fraud risk.
- US$ 2250.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
Kindly complete and submit the form below.
Course Registration Form - Bali